Last edited on March 11th 2020
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for the following purpose:
• To be able to address you by your name.
• To process your order and the payment transaction.
• To send a confirmation of your order to your email address.
• To send emails to update you on your order.
• To send periodic emails regarding our other products and services (you can opt-out of these emails when you fill out your email address and afterwards, also at any time).
• For administration purposes (information regarding your purchases and transactions).
• To correspond with you (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
• To be able to offer our services to you (the community on our website).
• To analyse statistics of visitors to our website (IP-addresses, cookie IDs).
• To analse preferences of website visitors, based on previous or current website activity, so that we can improve our services (cookie IDs).
• Aggregating data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future (cookie IDs).
• To show you advertisements through different channels (using cookie IDs).
On what legal basis do you process my personal information?
We process your personal information on the following legal basis:
• we require your personal information because it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us (your order of our products, the use of our services such as the community);
• we require your personal information for compliance with legal obligations (amongst others to send you a confirmation by email of your purchase, to comply with bookkeeping obligations);
• for certain types of processing we may ask your consent (e.g. sending commercial emails). You may withdraw your consent at any time for the future (withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal);
• we require your personal information for the purposes of our legitimate interests, including keeping in contact with you about our products and services, analysing information about site visits so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future, to correspond with you.
Am I required to provide my personal information?
Yes, you are required to provide some personal information in order for us to process your purchase order. We require the personal information you fill out during the registration, order and payment process, such as your name, email address, credit card details. Without this information, we cannot process your purchase order.
We do not sell or trade your personal information.
We make use of service providers, such as the hosting provider of our website, advertising service providers (see also below, with regard to cookies) and an administrative service provider, to be able to offer and operate our website and our business.
How long is my personal information stored?
If you have purchased a product, we store your personal information as long as you have an account with us. The reason for this being that we will have to notify you when a product is updated.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.